Quality not Quantity - One Project at a Time
Specializing in the craft of Dry Laid Stone Construction:
• Stone Art
• Retaining Walls
• Freestanding Walls
• Historical Preservation of Dry Laid Stone Structures
• Flatwork - Patios & Walkways
• Instruction / Training / Workshops
How to Start?
1. Email photos and measurements to
Mark@RockinWalls.com for a phone conversation to discuss your project. FREE
2. Site Visit - I visit for a more detailed assessment of the jobsite and project. fee $100.00* (45 mins An additional fee for out of the area)
*$100 applied to project with signed contract with deposit in 30 days from dated project quote.
3. We meet to sign the contract at which time I collect a deposit to begin your project.
Area of travel max of 40 miles from zip code 21074 or 45 min drive time. (some projects outside of the area may be considered not to exceed 1:15 drive time projects email or call for details, Additional fees would apply along with higher labor charges,)
Book Now! 443-291-9388
Servicing Areas: Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Howard County, Harford County, York County PA, Hanover PA, Shrewsbury PA, New Freedom PA, Monkton MD, White Hall MD, Towson MD, Roland Park MD, Lutherville MD, Timonium MD, Phoenix MD, Jacksonville MD, Sparks MD, Glencoe MD, Butler MD, Jarrettsville MD, Worthington Manor MD, Hereford MD, Upperco MD, Glyndon MD, Worthington Ridge MD, Freeland MD, Lineboro PA, Glenville PA, Glen Rock PA, Maryland Line MD,
Rockin Walls, Mark Jurus, Dry Stack Stone, Maryland, Certified, Dry Laid Stone Construction, Mason, Kentucky Blue Grass Fences, Freestanding walls, retaining walls, flatwork, patios, walks, fire pits, DSC, DSWA, Estate Walls, Equine Farms