Quality not Quantity - One Project at a Time
Specializing in the craft of Dry Laid Stone Construction and Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
• Retaining Walls
• Freestanding Walls
• Historical Preservation of Dry Laid Stone Structures
• Flatwork - Patios & Walkways
• Instruction / Training / Workshops
• Landscape Lighting - Low Voltage 12Volt
~ 2023 Our Hourly Labor Rate $80.00
Equipment, Hauling, Small tools, Materials, Fuel all additional fees based on the project.
How to Start?
1. Email photos and measurements to
Mark@RockinWalls.com for a phone conversation to discuss your project. FREE Note we can not give any pricing of your project without seeing the site! Sending photos will allow me to determine if I'd be a good match for your project.
2. Site Visit Fee:
• Dry Stone Work $175* visit for a more detailed assessment of the job site and project.
• Landscape Lighting $100* consultation & lighting demo set up.
*$ Payment applied to project with signed contract with deposit in 30 days from dated project quote.
3. A deposit and signed contract will then guarantee a spot in my schedule.
At this time we are currently booking Stonework for Fall/Winter 2023.
Landscape Lighting we are booking all year.
Area of travel max of 40 miles from zip code 21074 or 45 min drive time.
Servicing Areas: Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Howard County, Harford County, York County PA, Hanover PA, Shrewsbury PA, New Freedom PA, Monkton MD, White Hall MD, Towson MD, Roland Park MD, Lutherville MD, Timonium MD, Phoenix MD, Jacksonville MD, Sparks MD, Glencoe MD, Butler MD, Jarrettsville MD, Worthington Manor MD, Hereford MD, Upperco MD, Glyndon MD, Worthington Ridge MD, Freeland MD, Lineboro PA, Glenville PA, Glen Rock PA, Maryland Line MD,
Rockin Walls, Mark Jurus, Dry Stack Stone, Maryland, Certified, Dry Laid Stone Construction, Mason, Kentucky Blue Grass Fences, Freestanding walls, retaining walls, flatwork, patios, walks, fire pits, DSC, DSWA, Estate Walls, Equine Farms